There is something for everyone at Greenlands Farm Village. Residents at our Caravan Sites in Carnforth benefit from this attraction being just a stones throw away.
Some of the things that visitors can do at Greenlands Farm Village include:
- Meet farm animals: The farm is home to a wide variety of animals, including cows, pigs, sheep, goats, horses, and poultry. Visitors can get up close to the animals and learn about their care and feeding.
- Playground and bouncy castle: There is a playground for children to enjoy and during the summer a bouncy castle is available.
- Indoor play area: The indoor play area is perfect for children to enjoy and spend hours playing, it includes a ball pit, soft play area and a small slide.
- Shop and café: There is a farm shop and café on the premises, where visitors can buy local produce and enjoy homemade meals and snacks.
- Events and activities: The farm village hosts various events and activities throughout the year, such as lambing time, Easter egg hunt, Halloween and Christmas events.
The Farm Shop
The Farm Shop offers farm fresh local produce with a pantry, butchers counter, cheese counter and winery.
The Play Barn
Your little ones will love The Play Barn, a soft play area with fantastic slides and nets to allow them to swing, clamber or climb. All while you enjoy a fresh brew and slice of something tasty.
The Open Farm
Meet your favourite farm critters at The Open Farm. A hands on experience to be enjoyed by children and adults alike!
If you want to know more about our Caravan Sites in Carnforth , speak to our friendly team today!